« Home | Asian Cuisine » | Damn, I'm to opinionated. » | Obsession » | Addiction » | thief » | I pledge allegiance... » | shit! i forgot a title » | animal rights activist » | abortion » | i might convert » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

Bored at work

fuck me sideways, it is so damn boring right now. People need to update their blogs so that I can have something to read. I did my blog rounds today, then read all my news sites that I go to. Tried to convince carla, who was covering for someone else, that friday nights at corporate systems is clothing optional night. She did not go for it. Doesn't matter anyway, I did not have my cell phone here to take a picture. I do think that would be a good idea... have a little nudist colony here on friday and saturday nights. Must be under 30 to attend...... I took care of some christmas shopping on the net while my wife did some at the mall. My wife running around with a card at the mall, while unattended is very risky, so I will find out how that went. I get off in a few minutes, so I just had to kill a little time before I lost my mind. Remember, Lesbians make the world a better place.

Well...how did her shopping go???

"fuck me sideways", "nudist colony", "lesbians"...what's wrong with your head. i thought this was suppose to be a clean blog. yeah i agree with isabel. think about tracy and it'll get your mind off sex for a long time. that was plain gross. you shouldn't have sent me that email.

Read this joke and thought about you... lol.

"What is the biggest problem for an atheist?"

"No one to talk to during orgasm."

Blog again...it has been 11 days since your last post. I enjoy when you make comments on my blog.
:-)

youre gonna need to update your shit.

Post a Comment