« Home | abortion » | i might convert » | living the life » | blah blah blah » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 

animal rights activist

Post Deleted

You know while I was reading this it reminded me of a sickening website I came across a long time ago...I had to google it but had no problem finding it... http://horsehater.blogspot.com/ now I'm WARNING YOU this is a very sickening page, I can't even reading it without feeling sick to my stomach, and I'm not a huge horse fan....so view at your own risk!!!

I didn't read too much of the horse hater site, but it was makin me laugh. No way these guys are serious... are they? Seriously, in all their bitching there isn't anything legitimate that they have pointed out as to why they hate horses. I think they think its funny to bitch about horses. I did like how they picked a reality tv star and have listed him as a horse hater too.

The Toby site went on to sell books. The new execution date is November 6th, 2006-unless a certain number of their books are purchased...go look.

Post a Comment