« Home | blah blah blah » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

living the life

my mother is a rich woman... and with myself living on my own for the last four years, this has absolutely no effect on me; it does not mean that i have a dime to my name. so why would i mention it. glad you ask. she is taking one of her three or four annual vacations and it is my turn to house sit. my mother loves taking vacations. she does it quite often. but my siblings and I are always battling for the right to house sit. the great thing about this is i get to sit around and pretend im rich, eat her food, and spend her money. The bad news is she learned after having me as a child, that until my younger brother is out of the house, she cannot have a stocked bar. this means that my younger brother will invite all his friends over to drink all of MY damn liqour. oh well, you gotta take the bad with the good. the house my wife and i lived in prior to our current location was way to big for just the two of us. it was a three bedroom/three bathroom/two living rooms/ and an office. so we now live in a two bedroom one bathroom home. it would be perfect for us except that we have acquired a small zoo since moving in. the main problem being the great dane and the rottwieler which are both inside dogs. so since i have decided that i absolutely will not move again until im done with school, house sitting for my mother gives us more space with our animals for a short period. besides my wife and i still have not had sex in every room in her house so that should be fun.

well you have a good time "house sitting" and if you need help with that liquor, you give me a call ok?

Good for you on not moving again until you graduate from school...moving around a lot when you are in school is so chaotic.

Do your great dane and your rottweiler get along well???

:-)

the rott is a very old dog and is very grumpy, while the great dane is just a year old and wants to play all the time. not much our rott can do about it though seeing as how the dane is twice his size. had a scare though. we thought she might be pregnant. who the hell would want a rottdane or a great rott

the rott is a very old dog and is very grumpy, while the great dane is just a year old and wants to play all the time. not much our rott can do about it though seeing as how the dane is twice his size. had a scare though. we thought she might be pregnant. who the hell would want a rottdane or a great rott

Hey you forgot to have a party this time you were housesitting. Shame on you! :)

Post a Comment