« Home | Obsession » | Addiction » | thief » | I pledge allegiance... » | shit! i forgot a title » | animal rights activist » | abortion » | i might convert » | living the life » | blah blah blah » 

Saturday, December 03, 2005 

Damn, I'm to opinionated.

Post Deleted

well hell, you've got me convinced. IF it wasn't illegal, and IF I wasn't a big fat chicken I'd probably try it.

oh yeah, and for those of you that know me.... go ahead and call crime stoppers, they will never find it... muhahahahaha. please don't call me from about 11pm until 7am.

ummmmmmmm I'm telling...AND I know where it is. ahahahhahahah

I was notified that in the title it should be too instead of to, but im lazy. now you know.

ok cole...just be careful...and try to work for me from 12-4pm. haha....jk

~adi

I talked to an RN, and he said "find a website that tells you getting kicked in the head is bad for you, or a site that says that smashing your hand with a hammer is bad for your hand. The question is LSD is bad for you, is a NO DUH! sort of question." Anyway he explained exactly what LSD does to your brain/body when you take it, but I can't say word for word what it does. So, I hope your still alive. You should post about how it all went.

the rn is wrong, unless there is documented evidence. I found plenty of medical sites refering to possible injuries from head trauma. i found no medical sites with negative lsd effects, except for the one i stated. now that is all based on lsd. that doesn't mean that the person who made it won't cut it with strictnine or other chemicals. it is no worse than alcohol, which has plenty of sites referring to damage done to the body. things went great, helped my wife write an essay while i was on it. lasted longer than i wanted so i did not get any sleep before going to class monday night, that kinda sucked.

did u see anything out of the norm? ~adi

Post a Comment