« Home | I Swear That I Got Those Crabs From The Toilet Sea... » | My Head Hurts » | Gross Claim » | Jackass » | School is almost done.... » | Viva La Mexico » | Scam » | A Fun Little Story » | Jipped » | Pass the bottle » 

Sunday, June 18, 2006 

Temporary Freedom

Post Deleted

Well,I have no NEW injuries to speak of. I have been having wonerful, injury free, orgasmic sex for quite some time now.
The cat attacking your balls is fucking hilarious.
I should go work at a steak house and maybe some cute lesbian chick will want to follow me home and get done. That would be great. What's your wife waiting for? She should do it for me, and every other woman inthe world who want a cute lesbian chick to have fun with. I'm jealous.

How many times have you had sex today? You need to update. I need something to read.

you ever gonna update this thing? Sheesh.

I suppose I will sooner or later... What the hell should I write about?

Wiseguy/Cole, your comment is way appreciated. Nothing is better than someone else affirming that what one loves is okay. And I LOVE to bitch!

Yes you should update, and about what? Anything! Google a stupid phrase and put links to all the pictures and write in your own captions to them. Or write a South Park episode or something. Actually, that is probably too much effort. Just write something.

Post a Comment