« Home | Jackass » | School is almost done.... » | Viva La Mexico » | Scam » | A Fun Little Story » | Jipped » | Pass the bottle » | My Hero » | Perverted Injuries » | Fun With polygamy... » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

Gross Claim

I know that I haven't updated much or commented on any blogs... But I will start updating and commenting more often now. I am not really planning on writing much today I just wanted to make this short post to share with everyone a claim that I just took. It is not my place to say the name of this restaurant, but I will tell you that everyone has eaten there before. everyone... it does not matter what part of the country you are in...I don't even think you have to be in this country to have eaten there. anyway, a manager called me for a customer claim, and when he told me the description... he got real quite. there was something in the customers tea.... So I made him repeat it. I understood it the second time but just for laughs I asked him to repeat it a third time... here is the description I wrote...... by the way it was analyzed by a doctor...

CUSTOMER WAS DRINKING TEA FROM STORE WHEN WENT TO EMERGENCY ROOM DUE TO NAUSEA. DOCTOR STATED THAT TEA HAD SPERM IN IT.

fucking nasty isn't it. The customer was standing next to the manager when he was talking to me, and the manager kept asking me "do you want to speak to him"..... I was thinking fuck no to myself. Thankfully I never had to talk to the guy. I wonder what this guy did to piss someone off that bad in the first place....


*edit*
I am really bored, so I am going to ramble on about various crap that comes into my head. You may just want to stop reading now. Sam is over at her desk watching gay movies... cheaper by the dozen 2. what a nerd. Speaking of gay movies, I still have not been able to force myself to finish watching Brokeback Mountain. I can watch a bad movie that has great acting, but this is so ridiculously pointless and boring. Let me give you an example.... lets say that two co-workers of ours (no names), that are both in relationships, start messing around with eachother. It is just like watching them. It doesn't matter if it is two men, two women, or a man and a woman. It is boring.

Anyway, I have been doing some blog surfing and have been reading a few blogs that I haven't looked at in awhile. I like going to the blogs of people that update often and write a lot each time. It's shame Carla doesn't update more often, that could kill a lot of time for the rest of us.

I was introduced to a scuba instructor, that is going to certify my wife and I. Apparently he is one of the hardest in town, but he is a friend of my cousin. Atleast I get a discount. More good news.... everyone knows that I don't like drugs anymore, but they have just been legalized in Mexico. Obviously, since I am going there I will have to get myself a sample platter of everything.

I have spent a lot of money in the last week on pets. I want to buy all the materials I need to make an awesome display tank for my biggest snake. The night when I was playing around with my dog in the living room, she cut herself on something. I know Great Danes are large dogs, but I did not know that a living creature had that much blood..... It looked like a murder scene. So we rushed her off to the emergency vet since it was around 2am. That was over three hundred bucks. I called my emergency room nurse friend, and left a serious sounding message on his phone stating that I had murdered my wife and needed to know how to remove blood from carpets. I suppose he likes me better than he does my wife, because the police never showed up.

Do stupid people become smart when they go to heaven???? Pretty random, I know. I was just curious though. I mean there has to be some perks...


I am about to get off of work now to go watch Matt Hughes kick Royce Gracie's ass in the UFC tournament. I will update in the next couple of days to write about some steroid addicted cunt that had the audacity to shake my hand and congratulate me, only to walk out and tell everyone else I cheated him at poker. That will be a long post.....

ewww I got food poisoning from this particular place before - now I'm wondering exactly what was it that I ate?!?!?!

you are SOOOOOOOOO NOT KIDDING. I think it was more the thought, and not the actual sperm that caused the nausea

Sperm has never made me nauseous. But then again, it wasn't in my tea, and I knew the person that it was cuming from pretty well, so I never felt sick. But I can see how sucking down the future retarded burger flippers of america in my tea would make me sick. I'd be puking all the way to the lawyers office.
Sucks that Hughes beat Gracie. It breaks my heart.

WTF was the restaurant?! Did we take claims from them when I worked there?

Great post.

That is a fabulous restaurant bit. I sort of want your job now, after hearing that story and the one of the Indian guy whose shoes were masturbated into...or who masturbated into shoes...I forget. Neither of my jobs features very humorous moments, except I get some astonishingly stupid customers sometimes. They provide a nice laugh but my coworkers are, for the most part, so clueless that they don't get what's funny. Shame.

Cheaper By The Dozen 2 sucks, I won't deny it, but Steve Martin gives you the strength to see it through. Plus that Clark Kent guy is hot as hell.

How is your doggie??? I hope she is better.

Post a Comment