« Home | School is almost done.... » | Viva La Mexico » | Scam » | A Fun Little Story » | Jipped » | Pass the bottle » | My Hero » | Perverted Injuries » | Fun With polygamy... » | Comment Whores » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

Jackass

Everybody likes to inform me of the fact that I have not updated in quite some time. So here is a small little update. I just haven't really had anything to talk about lately, so here is another example of the utter bullshit that comes out of Pat Robertson's mouth. Pat Robertson, that obnoxious televangelist that old people love, says God told him storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year. Oh my fucking lord, you don't say? That is like me saying that I predict that there will be a birthday party with balloons sometime this year, and one of those balloons might get loose and fly away. Just call me Mr. Cleo, I will speak with a jamaican accent. He has said this several times in the last few weeks on his show, (damn right I watch that stuff... its amusing) apparently this going to happen due to all of the sins that we Americans commit. Now call me crazy, but I thought there was some long haired hippie dude that died for our sins? I could have sworn there is a book somewhere that talks about him forgiving our sins, until the end of time arrives and heathens, perhaps like myself, will be punished. But hey, what the hell do I know. I obviously am not smart enough to milk millions of dollars from old people all across the world. I know you Christians have a some code that talks about not chopping a guys head off and shoving his testicles down his neck, I think its thou shalt not kill or something of the sort..... Still, you guys seriously need to get together and come up with a plan to make old Pat vanish. The guy does so much harm to your religion, I think god would make an exception. This is the same guy saying that Ariel Sharon was given a stroke by god for pulling out of gaza, and the same guy that says that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. The same guy that started the theory that AIDs is gods punishment for gay men, despite the fact the over 50% of AIDs patients are hetero sexual women.

Now normally when I write about a death that I read about in the news, I write about it because I can make fun of it in some way or another or I just simply find it amusing. Maybe im getting more in touch with my feminine side, due to the fact that I was molested by a mexican female co-worker this past weekend, (Now I know what you women go through) but I just wanted to mention this death, because I found it really sad and disturbing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12700493/ - This article talks about a mother who drowned while trying to rescue one of her sons. She had swam out and rescued one, and drowned on her attempt to rescue the second, the body of the second child still has not been found.

I don't want to end this post on that sad story though, so I am going to ask this question... Should I sue Isabel for sexual harrassment for brazenly grabbing my package while at work? And people who know my wife, need not run off and tell her this, because I might be
exaggerating. I will let you know if this is an exaggeration after the possible pending litigation is done with.

That story is pretty sad. If I didn't know better I'd think that came from a nice guy, and not someone who steals the souls of children. And I say go ahead and sue Isabel. I'm sure that a judge would be anxious to believe your story. :)

like you said... you obviously did not get a chance to "absorb" all of my "post"

haha you know you liked it too, Isabel.

I have relatives that are natives of Hawaii... and that beach is a dangerous one. It's not the MOST dangerous one, but if you don't know shit about the ocean, perhaps like someone from the mountains may not know as much as someone FROM Hawaii, you might not want to take your young children into the strong ocean current. There are beaches in Hawaii, where the average swimmer survives less than two minutes before they need help. The Coast Guard literally sits on the beach, and fucking waits for the next dumbass to give those "killer waves" a try. I will likely visit Hawaii in the next few years, and I can guarantee that my children won't get deeper than their knees on that beach.

Post a Comment