« Home | Gross Claim » | Jackass » | School is almost done.... » | Viva La Mexico » | Scam » | A Fun Little Story » | Jipped » | Pass the bottle » | My Hero » | Perverted Injuries » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

My Head Hurts

I am taking a break from qwyzzle, at least long enough to update.
http://home.planet.nl/~Qwyzzle/Qwyzzle100.html I am on level 94. This damn game is the reason that I have not updated, or looked at any blogs in the last week. I have been playing this for so long that my head is starting hurt, thinking about any logical problem now scares me, and I now think that "they" are out to get me, whoever "they" are. Hopefully I will be able to finish without getting myself shipped off to a funny house. Anyway, if you are brave enough to play, the forum for extra hints is located here -
http://www.takeforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&mforum=qwyzzle - You don't start shaking with blood shot eyes and lose sleep till around level 70 something. No cheating and good luck.

I just called Isabel, to tell her that the new Mexican that works here is not cooler than she is. I personally have not met the new girl, but I hear that she does not smoke cigarettes. Sam and I think we might be able to recruit her though; we need more smokers here damnit. Isabel being the creative genius that she is has named her baby..... Alex Jr. You heard it here first; Pretty creative if you ask me. I do not think that I could have come up with such a unique name. I wonder if the jr has to do with a certain jr that works here? Speaking of, Isabel just brought her baby up here to work. She and Aty sat around discussing various gross things having to do with the workings of the inner female body. I may never find any woman sexually attractive again. Thanks a lot you two.


For lack of anything better, I am going to discuss something that just happened a minute ago, and then ask your opinions. My wife has just stopped by my job with my little brother. She asked me if I would care if she bought him some alcohol, to which my simple reply was "go ahead". She seemed pretty disturbed that I did not ask any questions such as, who he was drinking with, where he was drinking it at, or what kind of alcohol he was asking for. Normally when we buy liquor for him, it is because he is staying at our house. My little brother is sixteen years old. He has always bothered me to let him drink, or to buy him alcohol. I always told him that when he turned fifteen, and had good grades I would let him drink with me. So he has been drinking at my house ever since his fifteenth birthday. This is not an often occurrence. He is in the top ten percent of his class, and he does not hang out with the same kind of people that I did at that age. He knows not to drive around drunk, and he would call me if he needed a ride. As for his friends that he drinks with, they seem well adjusted as well, though one tall son of a bitch vomits in my yard every goddamn time. They are all football players so I know they can not be doing horrible in school and they are just good kids in general. Alcohol is the only thing I will condone him doing, though I suspect he occasionally smokes pot. I have not nor will not discuss pot with him, because honestly, I do not think it is a big deal. I have however, told him that if I ever suspect him of doing anything else, I will personally kick his ass. So would you let a brother/sister or son/daughter drink at that age? At what age is it acceptable to you?

My little sister is going into the eighth grade after this summer. She plays 15,000 sports so I don't think she will be interested in drinking or smoking for a while. I wouldn't buy her any of it because we hate each other and why should I do her any favors?? I neither drink nor smoke, though most of my friends do and it's not like I have a problem with it. For me, alcohol=calories and drugs/cigarettes=money. I can't afford to spend calories or money on such things.

I think your age 15 is pretty good. At 15, the kid can get used to the idea of drinking a little bit and, if he feels the need, binge to get it out of his system before he is a licensed driver.

It's nice to know that I can always depend on you to read my crappy and embarassingly frequent updates. By the way, the reason I am not at home is I am house-sitting for a guy who is out of town until July tenth. I'm staying with his doggie. I miss my home a lot, but my little sister is there and we had a big falling out before I moved over here. She looked up my blog online and read some mean things I wrote about her a couple weeks ago. She showed my mom and my mom threatened to kick me out if I did not delete it. So I went through my archives and de-publicized all the posts involving my sister, and I haven't spoken to her since. So I don't want to go home and see her. I'm furious that she read it; she KNEW what to expect. Goddamnit.

Um, yeah, this was a really long comment...

Having babies is a very gross experience, unless your a tree hugging-never shave your bush hippie, you have to agree that the stuff that goes on during labor is friggin gross. But there's nothing that can be done about that, so why let it bother you?
As for the drinking, I don't have a problem letting my little bros and sisters drink, as long as they intend to sleep it off at my house. If they drink, they stay. I would rather them be doing it where I can take care of them rather than in some fucking alleyway or pedophile's house. They're just curious and want to have some fun, getting drunk a few times as a teenager isn't going to ruin your liver. I think the way you handle your little bro's drinking is acceptable, and healthy. good job Cole. *pat on back*

yeah I think pretty much every mom here could tell you stories that would make you have nightmares for weeks.

No, I wouldn't let my sister or brother drink at the age of 15. I think the EARLIEST I would let my son drink would be 16 - and only during special occasions, like new years eve or fourth of july or something like that - and I'd STRESS that it is NEVER acceptable to do it behind my back or when you're going to have to drive.

Luckily, I have a long time before I have to think about that. I did give my sister and brother something to drink last summer when they were here, and they were only 17.

HA, I let my 16 yr old daughter drink as long as she's with me and you know she doesn't drive so I don't have to worry about that. She stays with me until the alcohol is out of her system so that's not an issue either. As for the gross birthing stuff, it was enough to make me not want sex for awhile afterword so I can't imagine what it would be like for a dude, lol.
l8rz,
Bre

Post a Comment