« Home | Capital Punishment » | Update » | Bored at work » | Asian Cuisine » | Damn, I'm to opinionated. » | Obsession » | Addiction » | thief » | I pledge allegiance... » | shit! i forgot a title » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Homie

Well fuck me sideways. It may not look great, but atleast the comments work. Now all you smack talkers can go back and post your nonsense. I did not really want to post today, but I had to get my comments back up and going, so since im here, why the hell not. A co-worker wanted me to go make a funny comment on one of her family members blogs. The post or my comment is not what im writing about though. As I was reading through the comments I could not help but notice one that stuck out. I have noticed on several peoples blogs, there are comments like this all over the place. People who talk gangster. Comments where shit is every other word, yo. Now i love obscenities. I use them when I feel it is necessary to get a point across or when it is funny. The difference is that I do not have the mouth of a crackwhore, I can curse and still be very articulate at the same time. I could say mother fucker to an eighty year old grandmother and keep her from being offended. Im just talented, what the fuck can I say? These people can create a blog, but they can not spel hole words yo. g's gotta have short cutz, shiet. What is with the gangster talk? Why do some women go for this bullshit? When I was in the bad boy scene, I was hanging out with some of the biggest drug dealers in the entire panhandle. Did they talk like gangsters? Fuck no, they talked proper and dressed right.... I mean he may have had a loaded gun or two at all times, and listened to rap music, but he did not come across to the average joe as a ganster or thug. They were business men. All people who are successful in the drug trade or even stolen goods, are normal speaking business men. None of the pants hanging off the ass with a backwards hat, OG crap. Those are the people you see on cops, and going to jail. I just had to rant about it because I see these fucking posers trying to talk like they are billy badass. It irritates the shit out of me and now I even have to look at on the internet. Nobody I talk to does this, but some of you do have those kind of people that comment on your blogs.... explain it to me. Is it cool? Are they really that uneducated? Maybe they are missing some fingers, so that is why the type the way they do??? Just to clarify, I am not talking about isabel and aty type writing with the cuz and that stuff.... Im talking about the holy shit I need to bust out with my homie decoder ring to translate that, kind of writing.

I am glad that your comments are working again.

I haven't heard anyone say "fuck me sideways" outside of the character King in the Blade movies.

wut u talkin bout homey? dats u tryna knoe sumtin u dont. u shoe dunt wanna mess wit me.

I think my IQ just dropped 10 points. That was more work than just typing it.

lmao...i have no idea why ppl do it. i guess its how ppl in 79107 roll?
~adi

what drama and stress are you referring to? i'm still on the wagon...haven't failed yet. my life is as dandy as a daisy.

u need to update

Post a Comment