« Home | Update » | Bored at work » | Asian Cuisine » | Damn, I'm to opinionated. » | Obsession » | Addiction » | thief » | I pledge allegiance... » | shit! i forgot a title » | animal rights activist » 

Thursday, December 22, 2005 

Capital Punishment

To kill some time at work today, I decided that maybe I will discuss a few things that I believe should be changed about the death penalty. But first, some other things. Isabel is working without her pants on, atleast that is what she told me. She will not Enséñame las tetas because ella no quiere compartir . My friend April has been shameless about advertising her man's blog everywhere, so I figured why not just write about it. He is a nurse in the emergency room at a hospital somewhere, and has started a blog to write about some strange and funny stuff he see's working overnight in the ER. Now so far what he has, I find amusing, but if it turns out later to be boring, then I of coarse have to deny that I know who he is (hence the "my friend aprils man"). The blog is http://www.xanga.com/Malgore . He just started it the other day. And on Sams blog http://titillatingtreat.blogspot.com/ , she asked me to say one word, and she would write about that one word in her blog. Of coarse I said tits. Now she said that Lucy Lu's tits are to small, which of coarse is blasphemy. Just thought I would bring that up because it drives me nuts that all these women want to have tig ol bitties. My wife wants to buy some, and that is ridiculous. Why would you want to make them bigger, if your husband does not like big ones??? And as for the new template, what do you think? better or no? I gotta get my profile moved to the side instead of at the bottom which I am working on, and I want to get the comments below the post instead of above. I also want get a picture of myself on the damn profile. everything has to be blocked here at work....
I also saw King Kong the other night, it sucked. I will be pissed if there is any oscar nominations for the movie other than special effects.
Anyway, as for the death penalty, I am all for it. There are many cases where I think it should not have been used. I think first degree murder, which means that it was thought out and planned, deserves the sentence. although, I do think it should just be used in cases where there is physical evidence. My main thought on this is that it would help with the debate whether innocent people are ever executed. Now along these lines that means that people like scott peterson would be sentenced to life without parole, I personally believe that he should be killed, but we can not make things a case by case deal, like things currently are. I do not know if it still is, but in Texas, aggrivated rape used to be a capital offense. I would leave that up the women of america to decide if that was right. do you think it should be? I would change our system to be more like Chinas method. In China if a person is sentenced to die, they are executed within a few weeks after one or two appeals. I think waiting up to twenty years is ridiculous and expensive. We need to limit the amount of appeals that are allowed and the time in which it all happens. I think we need to adopt china's actual method on execution as well. In china the condemned is shot in the back of the head by a rifle with a hollow point bullet. This is very cheap and you don't have to pay several doctors to do it. I also believe this is more humane. The electric chair needs to be abolished all together. Until a few years ago, the Chinese would send a bill to the family of the condemned for the price of the bullet. When a person is sentenced to die, they must be fully aware at the time of execution. They must understand that they are about to die for the crimes they commited. So the sedatives you hear about can not be much more than a tylenol (im sure they are stronger, just painting a picture). I personally do not care if they are aware at the time or not, give them something stronger. dead is dead. The last thing I am going to bring up is public execution. I think this should be reinstated. public hangings would make me think twice about murdering someone.

this shit needs to start working.... testicle 123 , testicle 123

Post a Comment