« Home | Strange Medical Cases & Stuff » | The Face of Medicine » | Whatever » | Pictures » | Should Have Been a Blowjob » | Time for an update » | Work Blows » | Watch Out For the Herpes » | Temporary Freedom » | I Swear That I Got Those Crabs From The Toilet Sea... » 

Sunday, November 05, 2006 

Ha Ha Ha.... I'm a Perv

I was searching for the name of a woman that authored a book I read some time back... Her name was natalie something. So when I was googling it, I came across an article written by someone else. I just thought it was funny, since I was writing about vibrators on a post. It is a funny, very in depth article about the history of vibrators. I was not even going to post today, but I had to link this... http://www.samsloan.com/vibrator.htm . It is written by a woman named Natalie Angiers. By the way, it also talks about the fact that sex toys are illegal in three southern states, including here in Texas. That is why they are called Adult Novelty shops here. Anyway, heres a picture of your grandmothers vibrator...















By 1917, there were more vibrators in American homes than there were toasters. Vibrators were also being sold as items that had more than one use, such as a hair brush, back scratcher, nail buffer kits, they were even had ones that you could attach to your vacuum cleaner. Here is a package from the 1950's, and an add for one, though I don't know when the add is from....

"To be called a surgeon back then was not a big deal either. They were often referred to as "barber surgeons", because most were professional barbers who also did things such as amputations and what not."

I may add that to my Favorite Quotes on Facebook.

Post a Comment